- Tickets are $25.00 each.
- There is no limit to the amount of tickets one may purchase, however, only 200 tickets will be issued. Each ticket issued will receive a confirmation email. If you do not have an email address and would like confirmation, please send a self addressed stamped envelope and your confirmation will be sent via US Mail.
Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA
57 SE 102nd Road
Wilburton, OK 74578
- Ticket purchases are NOT tax deductible.
- Ticket sales end once all 200 tickets are sold. Drawing will take place once all tickets are sold.
- Open only to US residents who are age 18 years or older.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws, and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Governed by U.S. law.
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Winners will be notified via telephone, text and/or email and posted on the SEOKFNRA website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts within 24 hours of the drawing.
- Each entry will be included in every drawing when there are multiple firearms. No individual ticket can win more than three times.
- All prizes are awarded as stated on the main web page, in accordance with the Rules and FAQ page.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name in website promotions, and for other promotional purposes, unless prohibited by law.
- All taxes, insurance, shipping fees associated with shipping the winners firearm to the FFL dealer of his/her choice are paid by SEOKFNRA.
- Transfer fees charged by the winners FFL Dealer of their choice are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winner must claim their prize within 60 days of being notified they are a winner. Unclaimed prizes revert back to Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA inventory.
- Odds of winning will depend on number of eligible entries received. A total of 200 entries will be available for this drawing.
- Participants will be included on future email notifications from SEOKFNRA promoting additional fundraising opportunities with the option to opt out of this service at any time. Email addresses will not be provided to third party sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the firearms new or used?
All firearms are brand new!
- Can I purchase tickets thru the mail?
No, for this fundraiser, all tickets will be sold online. If you need assistance, contact Margret, the Event Coordinater, 405-301-6005 mobile, to place your online order.
- How many tickets may I buy?
There will only be 200 tickets available for sale and there is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase.
- I did not receive my confirmation email?
Please be sure you have checked your spam folder for your confirmation email from SEOKFNRA@gmail.com. If the email is there, be sure you open it and mark it as not spam. Doing so will ensure you will not miss any important messages regarding your order in the future. You may also email the Fundraiser Coordinator or complete the "CONTACT SEOKFNRA" form at the bottom of this page.
- How will I know if I win?
All winners will be notified via telephone, text, and/or email, as well as being listed on the Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
- I do not live near Wilburton, Oklahoma. How do I collect my prize?
Upon notification that you are a winner you will be asked to provide us with the FFL Dealer of your choice. Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA will have our FFL Dealer ship to your chosen FFL Dealer and you will need to go through all state procedures with your FFL dealer to collect your prize.
- How do I choose an FFL Dealer?
Selecting an FFL dealer is a very important step in collecting your prize. We suggest that you shop around for an FFL Dealer. Transfer fees are your responsibility to pay so you will want to choose an FFL Dealer who charges a fair price and is open during hours that work with your schedule. All FFL Dealers are not created equal. We have seen pricing for transfer fees on one firearm range for $10.00 to over $100.00. Since the transfer fee is coming out of your pocket you will want to shop around for the best price.
- How is my prize issued?
Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA (SE OK FNRA) will report your win to our FFL Dealer the day after you win and arrangement will be made to ship your firearm to the FFL Dealer of your choice once you have chosen an FFL Dealer.
- Who pays for the sales tax, shipping and handling fees, and shipping insurance?
Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA is a 503 (c) (3) and does not pay sales tax. Shipping, handling, and insurance fees are paid by SEOKFNRA.
- How long do I have to collect my prize?
Winners must claim their prize within 60 days of being informed they have won. Unclaimed prizes revert to Southeastern Oklahoma Friends of NRA’s inventory.
- What if I either cannot own a gun, or do not want a gun?
Then this is NOT the drawing for you. All state and federal laws apply. It is the ticket purchasers responsibility to know their state and federal laws in association with this drawing. Watch for future fundraising opportunities which may include a gift card option.
- When will the drawings be held?
Drawing will take place once all 200 tickets are sold.
- Can I win more than once?
Yes! Once you enter the drawing that ticket is in every single drawing even if the ticket has already won when more than one firearm is available.
- What happens to the money I spend on the ticket?
Amongst the fun and fellowship, Friends of NRA banquets boil down to one goal - fund-raising for the future of the shooting sports. Since its inception in 1992, Friends of NRA has held over 16,000 events, reached over 2.8 million attendees and raised over $230 million for The NRA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Each year, The NRA Foundation allocates half of all net proceeds to fund projects within the state in which the money was raised and uses the other half to fund similar projects with a national scope. Grant recipients are listed at GRANTS.
- Is www.seokfnra.com the same website?
Yes, we added a simplified website address www.seokfnra.com which leads to our original website www.nrafriendswinagun.com.
- How are the proceeds from this fundraiser distributed?
Committee volunteers are appointed to State Fund Committees to make recommendations for local grant funding in areas such as youth firearm safety and education programs, hunter education, range development and improvement, women’s training seminars, and wildlife conservation efforts. SE OK FNRA recognizes that America’s young people represent the future of the shooting sports. The Oklahoma State Fund Committee grants are frequently given to youth programs, allocating more than 50% of grant monies to this important area.
So whether you attend a Friends of NRA banquet for the fun, fellowship, or participate in an event such as this fund-raiser, you can be confident that you are helping safeguard programs across the nation that prepare today’s generations to be tomorrow’s guardians of the Second Amendment.
- Questions? Comments?
If you have additional questions, please feel free to CONTACT SEOKFNRA below: